randomrandomrandomrandomrandomrandom

sdfh

nice, incredible lag though

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

hmmm...

pretty awesome. could use a story mode like the last ones though. keep it up with the thing thing games

Ragdoll CatcH Ragdoll CatcH

meh, eeh, nah.

my score was 397717. hah ahah aha ha hahha ha ha haha ha ah aha haha ha aha ha okay this game was pretty borin,yet cool. hah aha ahha ha ha hha ha aha haha aha h ah i voted 3 hakdsja;ksh;akssahshasha dhas dhas ha aa aha aha aha ahha aha aha aha aha aha ahhaa haha ahah a

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

kj;ahhhfdsahshdhfahsdhasjdfjaskdfjlajshdfkhjaslkfh

why cant i shoot out a poop when i have 12 HP? im sorry, this was funny, but it sucked.

BIDIK 2006 BIDIK 2006

wow, that was pretty fun!

alright, keep making more games like this, or expand it. fun and addictive yet simple to play. keep it up

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

wow, good job

great job on expanding the game
a few questions i have:
+how much intelligence do you need to have to hotwire the car? (i have like 270)+
+is there any bus you can take that will not make you lose all your money and possesions?(i bought a knife and a gun with ammo, that still didn't work)+

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow... I can't wait to start my own band

Wow doooood this is so awesome. Everything was perfect. And the little anim was cool too. Dooood! Gimme summa that stuff dood! Gimme my pot doooood! Haha I ran around my school saying that. HA ha! *cough*go rhythm guitar*cough*cough*